Business Foundation Free ROI Study Terms & Conditions 2009
Please read these terms and conditions as they apply to the Business Intelligence free ROI Study offer.
The offer is open to Business Foundation Corporation's (The Promoter) prospects. It is not open to employees, and their immediate families, of Business Foundation Corporation, its agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
1. The offer is open during the promotional period which is June 01 to June 30, 2009 .
2. To claim the free product(s) on offer ("Free Product(s)") you must (a) attend a Business Intelligence Blueprints 30 minute informational web cast during the promotional period and (b) comply with any other entry requirements specified on the relevant promotional literature/medium.
3. Please see the Business Foundation Corporation promotional web site/page for further details of the Free Product(s).
4. No more than one (1) Free Product can be claimed per prospect. Free Products must be claimed within the promotional period.
5. The Free Products are subject to availability and are only available whilst in the promotional period.
6. There is no cash alternative.
7. By claiming a Free Product all participants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or suspend this promotion or to amend the rules at any time without notice.
9. The Promoter's decision on any aspect of the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10.Free ROI is mainly for publicly traded companies (worldwide). For privately held companies, Business Foundation will use the nearest publicly traded benchmarks.
11. The normal retail value of the combined benchmark and roi report is $1,500 but offered here free of charge for qualified companies.
12. Qualification is at the discretion of Business Foundation.
ROI STUDY TERMS & CONDITIONS